Saturday, June 10, 2017

It Is Time (Yusupov Series 00.00)

...to begin.
 


I originally thought I might include a photo of each position, perhaps to prove that I am following Yusupov's advice of setting up each and every position. And I do plan on following his advice--but...taking and uploading a photo each time might be akin to giving his books away for free. Copyright laws and all that. I think it's more than enough to just discuss the positions and only show them if absolutely critical. If you have your own purchased copy, however, then I encourage you to follow along. Plus I don't think I'll comment on every single position anyway. Just select ones. I want each of these entries to be more like a summary of what I learned from the chapter, things that were difficult for me, things that surprised me, et cetera.

Here's how I plan on labeling the blog entries. I'm numbering the books 1-9. So book one will go from 1.01 to 1.24 (there are 24 chapters in each book). This will hopefully avoid any titular misunderstandings that the series is known for. I guess I'll call this blog 00.00 since it leads into things. Well, as I said, it is time. Onward!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Intro part II: 10,000 Kicks

10,000 Kicks One of the reasons it can be so difficult to understand what needs improvement is the fact that there seems to be...